Is Scarlett Johansson Dating Jason Sudeikis?

Is Scarlett Johansson Dating Jason Sudeikis?

It's been exactly one month since and Ryan Reynolds filed for divorce; is it possible that Scarlett Johansson has re-entered the dating world? Life & Style claims that the 26-year-old actress was spotted on a date with Jason Sudeikis, 35, accompanied by his SNL co-star Will Forte and another woman. According to an eye-witness who saw them at an upscale Santa Monica burger joint, it appeared that the comedian and the actress had a love connection.

"It definitely looked like a double date!" says the source. "Scarlett and Jason were flirting and making lots of eye contact. He reached across the table twice to grab her hand."

But Johannson is keeping her lips sealed about possible love interests. Her rep declared on Tuesday that "Scarlett is not dating Jason nor is she dating anyone else for that matter." And the double date? Johannson's rep says it was "just a friendly outing amongst friends." (Think she could have squeezed the word "friends" into that sentence one more time? How about this: "It was just a friendly outing amongst friends, and then afterwards, they watched re-runs of Friends.")

Johannson and Reynolds -- Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive 2006 and People's Sexiest Man Alive 2010, respectively -- separated in December after two years of marriage. Since the split, the rumor mill has linked Reynolds to Blake Lively and Sandra Bullock, while Scarlett has been allegedly spotted flirting with Leonardo DiCaprio, Jake Gyllenhaaland Entourage's Kevin Connolly.

As for Sudeikis, he's unexpectedly emerged as one of Hollywood's hottest catches! The Saturday Night Live actor, who's also starring in two films in 2011 (Hall Pass and Horrible Bosses), has been linked in the past year to eligible bachelorettes Jennifer Aniston and January Jones. Guess beautiful women just can't resist a guy who does a mean Joe Biden impression!

Do you think Jason Sudeikis is a good catch for Scarlett Johannson? Chime in below!

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/scarlett-johansson-dating-jason-sudeikis/1-a-317216

Julie Berry K. D. Aubert Karen Carreno Karolína Kurková Kasey Chambers

Beyonce May Work With Diplo, Sleigh Bells On New Album

Producer says he was 'in NYC tryin' to make tracks' for B and Bells' songwriter/guitarist.
By James Montgomery


Beyonce
Photo: Jeff Kravitz/ WireImage

Over the years, Diplo has worked with everyone from Thom Yorke to Spank Rock (and, of course, M.I.A.) so perhaps it should come as no surprise that, for his next collaboration, he's chosen to work with none other than Beyoncé. Oh, and electro-slammers Sleigh Bells, too. It all makes sense, in some bizarre way.

This is according to Dip himself, who posted a message — and a remix of the Sleigh Bells track "Tell 'Em" — on his blog, in which he let it be known that he, his production partner Switch and Sleigh Bells' songwriter/guitarist Derek Miller just wrapped sessions for Beyoncé's follow-up to I Am ... Sasha Fierce. He wasn't quite sure what would come of the tracks they created.

"Me and Switch was in [the] studio in NYC tryin' to make tracks with Derek and Beyoncé last week after we played her team [Sleigh Bells'] album," Diplo wrote. "Dunno if we gonna manage to finish, but [it] was good times."

At the very least, you know Bey's husband, indie-rock fan Jay-Z, is pumped by the news. Diplo is just the latest in an ever-growing list of top-flight producers who have worked with Beyoncé in recent months. There's still no release date or tentative title for her upcoming album, but she's logged studio time with the likes of S1 (he of "Power" fame), Ne-Yo, Sean Garrett and Jim Jonsin.

A spokesperson for Beyoncé did not respond to MTV News' request for comment on the Diplo tracks by press time.

Related Artists

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1656607/beyonce-diplo-sleigh-bells.jhtml

Scarlett Chorvat Scarlett Johansson Selita Ebanks Shakara Ledard Shakira

Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg Mum On 'Social Network' Oscar Nods

'We've said all we're going to say about the movie,' a Facebook rep says after Academy Awards announcements.
By Gil Kaufman


Jesse Eisenberg in "The Social Network"
Photo: Columbia Pictures

The creators and cast of "The Social Network" were in major freak-out-excitement mode on Tuesday when Oscar nominations were announced.

Continuing a very successful awards-season streak, the film picked up eight Academy Award nominations on Tuesday morning — making it this year's third most-nominated Oscar contender behind "The King's Speech" with 12 and "True Grit" with 10, and tied with "Inception." Among the categories "The Social Network" will compete in on Oscar night next month will be Best Picture, Best Director (David Fincher), Best Actor (Jesse Eisenberg), Best Adapted Screenplay (Aaron Sorkin) and Best Score (Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross).

Fincher, racking up his second career nomination, said he was "very grateful and humbled" by the nods and incredibly proud of his work on the film adaptation of the story of Facebook's founding.

One person who wasn't joining in the group hug was Facebook founder and twentysomething billionaire Mark Zuckerberg, who isn't portrayed in the best light in the film. A representative for the site told The Hollywood Reporter, "We've said all we're going to say about the movie and the books ... We've moved on from this discussion, and we think others have, too."

While Zuckerberg wasn't exactly up for offering any congratulations, Eisenberg said he'd heard that the Internet mogul had thought the Oscar nominee had done a "nice job" portraying him in the movie.

The film depicts Zuckerberg as a ruthless social climber who founded the popular social-networking website mainly to become more popular with the ladies — an image that the Facebook starter has rejected. He's mostly kept mum on the movie, though he did tell Oprah Winfrey in September that he took some members of his staff to see a screening. "It's a movie, it's fun ... I can promise you, this is my life so I know it's not that dramatic," he said. "The last six years have been a lot of coding and focus and hard work, but maybe it would be fun to remember it as partying and all this crazy drama."

Check out everything we've got on "The Social Network."

For breaking news, celebrity columns, humor and more — updated around the clock — visit MTVMoviesBlog.com.

Related Videos Related Photos

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1656664/mark-zuckerberg-social-network-oscar-reaction.jhtml

Melissa George Melissa Howard Melissa Joan Hart Melissa Rycroft Melissa Sagemiller

Ke$ha Reflects On 'Really Intense' Breakout Year

Billboard cover girl is the magazine's Hot 100 Artist of the Year.
By James Dinh


Ke$ha on the cover of the December issue of <i>Billboard</i>
Photo: <i>Billboard</i>

She was overlooked by the Grammys, but Ke$ha dominated radio and the charts in 2010 with her Auto-Tuned electro-pop and a distinctive "garbage chic" style that had everybody talking.

In the latest issue of Billboard, the party-girl pop star opens up about her whirlwind rise to the top, saying she has no regrets about her breakthrough year.

"Are you kidding me? I pretty much feel like I've been reborn into this completely different existence," the singer told the magazine when asked how life had changed for her. "My entire life has become making music and playing shows, and I love it. I've accepted the fact that my fans are now my family, and I won't be having boyfriends. I'll just be having a really amazing relationship with the radio."

The pop star said that although she "wasn't clueless" about what fame might bring, it far exceeded her expectations. "It's just not at all what I expected it to be like," she said. "It's really intense, more intense than I ever thought it would be."

Recalling paparazzi chasing her as she made her arrival at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards, Ke$ha said, "I was having an anxiety attack, like, 'I just wrote some pop songs, man!' "

Ke$ha, who graces the mag's cover wearing a crown as she pops a bottle of champagne, also talked about her big debut single, saying, "Sometimes I need to remind myself that 'Tik Tok' only went to #1 in January, because it kind of feels like it was 17 years ago."

The mag went on to ask if "Tik Tok" was the best way to introduced herself to the public. "I don't know. We didn't really know which song to come out with first," Ke$ha said. "It was kind of a debate, because I didn't initially come out as a rapper; I've always been a singer. So having my first single classified as kind of a rap song felt bizarre to me. But now it's become something of a trademark, and it's becoming more legitimate. I've talked to some of my favorite rap artists over the past year — artists who are idols — and they've given me mad props."

What was your favorite Ke$ha moment of 2010? Tell us in the comments!

Related Artists

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1654024/keha-reflects-on-really-intense-breakout-year.jhtml

Chelsea Handler Cheryl Burke China Chow Chloë Sevigny Christina Aguilera

Video: Anne Hathaway Shares Her Thoughts On Nude Scenes On SNL

Did you catch ‘Love and Other Drugs’ star Anne Hathaway on ‘Saturday Night Live’ last night? If not, here’s her opening monologue. She explains her thought process for doing nude scenes. LOL!

Source: http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2010/11/21/anne-hathaway-love-and-other-drugs-saturday-night-live/

Sarah Michelle Gellar Sarah Mutch Sarah Polley Sarah Shahi Sarah Silverman